Arduino Compatible Dual Motor 2A control board with debug LED's
Get your robot moving. This DC motor controller/driver board, is a fully mounted L298n dual H-Bridge ( a common chip for this purpose) with all the support components, screw terminals for motor/power connections and simple male PCB pins for connections to digital controllers like the Arduino.
With this board, (no soldering required) you need only plug in the controller, motors and some batteries - and off you go. The board can control two independent small model size motors - perfect for building a wheeled robot.
Movement is simple - each channel has an enable to make it move, and two direction inputs to say where it will go. It is suited to PWM control so the speed of the motors can also be independently controlled. The board also includes power, direction and control indicator lights, making debugging a robot easy - not many of these boards include this. It also has current detection on the power input.
The board includes a voltage regulator, so a single supply can be used for the motors, and the 5v supply for logic devices and microcontrollers.
The board is small enough for simple robot rovers. It is fully populated and requires no soldering - all the headers and terminals are present.
There are 2 debug LED’s per motor - indicating direction.
- Motor Supply voltage range at terminal supply area VMS: +5 V ~ +35 V
- Motor Peak Current: 2A per Motor
- Logic Voltage: Supply 4.5 - 5.5v, high-level 4.5-5.5V, low-level 0V
- Logic current operating range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Maximum power consumption: 20W
- Storage Temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +130 ℃
- Board Size: 55mm x 60mm x 30mm (the heatsink accounts for the vertical space)
- Board Weight: 33g